nvdimm.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
From: <reply-yp8iipigaeqoxabusfng-UxHbZC3WWWVhVxkRldAhlQ@public.gmane.org>
To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw@public.gmane.org
Subject: I can not imagine my life alone. I need a beloved one.
Date: 31 Jul 2018 15:11:54 +0800	[thread overview]

Good day, dear sir.

My name is Sevgi.
I am a woman, who believe in a destiny with a cheerful future for myself and that you could become a part of it.
I do want to be next to a loving man. I wish to find a man that can give me a real hope and love!

Hope you're interested in becoming a part of my adventure and will reply back soon!

If you are interested in getting to know me closer, please write to my personal e-mail - beautysevgi-97jfqw80gc5Wk0Htik3J/w@public.gmane.org

Your true soul,
Sevgi.