nvdimm.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
From: <ehiaqgsuq-L4BEvBS9HCU@public.gmane.org>
To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw@public.gmane.org
Subject: With love
Date: 12 Aug 2018 10:57:00 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi dear!
Today is a magnificent day and i'am in a hurry to get in touch with you!
My name is Melike. I am single woman.

I believe in a destiny with a cheerful future for myself and that you could become a part of it.
I want to be next to a caring man.I love traveling, animals, pop music, going on adventures, and doing spontaneous things, but i feel lonely.

I 'm searching for my second half,who can give me hope and true love!
In the following letters I will send you my beautiful photos and I will tell you more about me!
If you're interested in becoming a part of my adventure and will reply back shortly!

Please write to my personal e-mail - melikepretty-EmBcYbcvmNpp/1nCM8iHCw@public.gmane.org

Melike.