nvdimm.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
From: <xtc91177-Oo7Nlly265UAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw@public.gmane.org
Subject: Friendship, love, passion and trust - this is what I'm looking for!
Date: 4 Sep 2018 17:17:53 +0300	[thread overview]

Dear,

It's a beautiful day and i'am in a hurry to get in touch with you asap!

My name is Nataliya.
I really do believe in a destiny with a bright future for myself and that you could become a part of it become my true soulmate.
I do want to be next to a loving man.

I love traveling, movies, pop music, seafood, and doing crazy things, but i feel like loneliness is swallowing me intensely lonely sometimes.
I wish to find for my second half, who a man that will give me a real hope and true love!

Hope you're interested in becoming a part of my adventure and will reply back soon.
In the next letter, I'll send you my photo.

Please write me back using my personal email: natali-DPm24jaRYWTcS4vzOZRjJw@public.gmane.org

Your true soul,
Nataliya.