nvdimm.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
From: test-nzHKrfn1bK+XhpQ5CvzBxw@public.gmane.org
To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw@public.gmane.org
Subject: Dear Friend
Date: 23 Mar 2018 17:54:35 -0700	[thread overview]

ExxonMobil House
Ermyn Way
Leatherhead
Surrey, KT22 8UX.

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Mr.Conrad Olsen-Utvåg, representing the operation and
corporate affairs in contract related matters of Exxon Mobil in
London (http://www.exxonmobil.com).  Exxon Mobil is one of the
World Largest oil producing and Management Company with over 1.2
Trillion pounds Capital contract Investment.

As a Senior Delegate and Principal Financial Officer  of Exxon
Mobil that handle contract related matters, I successfully over
invoiced a contract few years back which is not known by anybody
and, I need your full cooperation and partnership to re-profile
this contract funds amounting to #GBP 18.5M GBP to your name as
the contractor that executed this contract in Asia few years.

The fund will be paid to you through a Finance Company where it
is presently deposited as soon as the filing and documentation
process is concluded in your name because the contract was
executed by Exxon Mobil United Kingdom in Asia.

Most importantly, you will be required to fill your data's stated
below to enable me arrange legal documents that will proof you as
a sole contractor with EXXON MOBIL:

(1). Stand as the beneficiary / contractor with Exxon Mobil to
receive the funds as I will present you before the firm with
legal documents.
 (2). Receive the funds into a business/personal bank account in
your country.

(3). At the completion of this transaction, the sharing rates
shall be 60% for me, 40% for you.

(4) Full Names;
(5) Contact Address:
(6) Direct Telephone No:
(7) Occupation:
(8) Age and Marital Status:
(9) Means of Identification:

Note: Get back to me as soon as possible For more details about
the funds.

Best Regards,
Mr.Conrad Olsen-Utvåg