nvdimm.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
From: John M.<mjohn-xBgbkoGEt9k@public.gmane.org>
To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw@public.gmane.org
Subject: Hello
Date: 20 Jun 2019 11:30:16 -0300	[thread overview]

Good Day.

I know reading my email, will be surprising to you and your
entire family, but please take whatever I am about to share with
you today seriously.

My name is John Mobutu, I am 22 years old, from Congo, my parents
were assassinated by opposition leaders many years ago, but thank
God the United Nations Peace Keeping, who came to rescue me and
my younger sister to Kenya, where we have been living presently.

My late father was into Gold and Diamond mining, while my late
mother was a Government worker.

My four consignment boxes containing 182 Million USD and 2,300
kilogram of gold was ship to the United Sates of America, three
weeks ago for delivery to Mr. Barry  Miller, in Atlanta Ga, by
the United Nations Head Office in Africa, which is in Kenya, but
up till now the agents haven't been able to reach my beneficiary
and they are threatening to return my money and gold back to
Kenya, I am very disappointed and confuse right now, this is pure
evil.

Please I really need your assistance right now, if you are
willing to help us, kindly get back to us immediately for more
discussion.

Please kindly tell us more about yourself when replying to our
email. Thanks

God bless you

Sincerely
John