nvdimm.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* Hello!
@ 2018-07-02 13:56 wookie-YxaM2a6SwlU
From: wookie-YxaM2a6SwlU @ 2018-07-02 13:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

Good day!

We considered your resume to be very attractive and we thought the vacant position in our company could be interesting for you.

Our firm specializes in online services in the matter of business administration.
We cooperate with different countries and currently we have many clients in yours region.
Due to this fact, we need to increase the number of our destination representatives' regular staff.

Part-time and full-time employment are both currently important.
We offer a flat wage from $1500 up to $7000 per month.

If you are interested in our offer, please visit our web page.

Attention! Accept applications only on this and next week.

Respectively submitted
Personnel department

* Hello!
@ 2020-10-03  8:36 Mrs Maria Abdullah
From: Mrs Maria Abdullah @ 2020-10-03  8:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm

Hello,

My Name is Mrs.Maria Abdullah from Wales United Kingdom,

I would like to work with you to carry out a promise i made to
God by willing all that i have to the charity because i am very
sick now (Covid-19 Virus Infection)

Get back to me for more details via my private email.

Email: mariabdullah101@taxrag.com

Thanks and God bless you.

Maria

* Hello!
@ 2018-08-18  5:13 linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw
From: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw @ 2018-08-18  5:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

s3x with me

http://stark.co.th/wp-includes/KRd60L.html

* Hello!
@ 2018-08-09 21:48 linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw
From: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw @ 2018-08-09 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

Dear Job Seeker,

Position Name: Project Manager (Supply Chain);

Company: DSC Logistics
Functional area: Logistics Services;

Area of Interest: Logistics Services;
Salary: $98,000/year;
Job Offer Available: 15th August 2018;

Job Type: Permanent Position;
Location: USA/15 States (can be telecommute)
Travel Requirement: All in state
The Position: This position is in the area of Project Management.
You will manage all aspects of production planning and scheduling.

The position requires a manager who can manage projects in
different areas across the business such as procurement and become a liaison between company and our clients.

Experience/Skills Required:
- US citizen only!
- Bachelor Degree
- Highly proficient in MS software
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Desired management experience in performance management.

If you are interested in the position, please respond with your CV and resume attached.

Our contact: cv-veO5yslQ4yH9sDxGqiYcNJm7MGRryh++@public.gmane.org

Thank you!

* Hello!
@ 2018-08-08 16:57 jhqr-Nc/+ql/1TNBeoWH0uzbU5w
From: jhqr-Nc/+ql/1TNBeoWH0uzbU5w @ 2018-08-08 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

[...]

Our contact: resume-veO5yslQ4yH9sDxGqiYcNJm7MGRryh++@public.gmane.org

Thank you!

* Hello!
@ 2018-08-07 15:31 androulla-OVj7mE98uyFPEYK90J7+39BPR1lH4CV8
From: androulla-OVj7mE98uyFPEYK90J7+39BPR1lH4CV8 @ 2018-08-07 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

[...]

Our contact: offer-veO5yslQ4yH9sDxGqiYcNJm7MGRryh++@public.gmane.org

Thank you!

* Hello!
@ 2018-07-04 16:16 gktye-DGZqne7NglGgSpxsJD1C4w
From: gktye-DGZqne7NglGgSpxsJD1C4w @ 2018-07-04 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

@ 2018-07-04 14:09 software-1mw9aHFEk1O9FHfhHBbuYA
From: software-1mw9aHFEk1O9FHfhHBbuYA @ 2018-07-04 14:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

@ 2018-07-01 20:15 info-3oe5XfGOVGRAfugRpC6u6w
From: info-3oe5XfGOVGRAfugRpC6u6w @ 2018-07-01 20:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

@ 2018-06-10 14:11 awelshhfus-rcdbkOnnFOGttCpgsWEBFlaTQe2KTcn/
From: awelshhfus-rcdbkOnnFOGttCpgsWEBFlaTQe2KTcn/ @ 2018-06-10 14:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

let me suck

northwoodscatholicradio.org/wp/wp-content/plugins/slider-carousel/

* Hello!
@ 2018-05-07  2:29 jorge.garciao-lCSGIrCkLEvEQt/gHP5Sxw
From: jorge.garciao-lCSGIrCkLEvEQt/gHP5Sxw @ 2018-05-07  2:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

Do you want to start making $5900 a day - starting today?

That’s $5900 today, tomorrow...and for LIFE.

Join this profit opportunity and by this time tomorrow,
you will have received a $5900 deposit into your private bank account.

Click here to make $5900 by this time tomorrow.

* Hello!
@ 2017-12-15 14:46 linux-nvdimm
From: linux-nvdimm @ 2017-12-15 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm