nvdimm.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* Interesting work
@ 2018-07-13 17:07 scj-jackson3883-QAuqqbFwv507lZ9V/NTDHw
From: scj-jackson3883-QAuqqbFwv507lZ9V/NTDHw @ 2018-07-13 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

Good day!

We considered your resume to be very attractive and we thought the vacant position in our company could be interesting for you.

Our firm specializes in online services in the matter of business administration.
We cooperate with different countries and currently we have many clients in yours region.
Due to this fact, we need to increase the number of our destination representatives' regular staff.

Part-time and full-time employment are both currently important.
We offer a flat wage from $1500 up to $7000 per month.

If you are interested in our offer, please visit our web page.

Attention! Accept applications only on this and next week.

Respectively submitted
Personnel department

* Interesting work
@ 2018-08-10 11:40 oppnpsoxyy-+dA+Ub2s4W8
From: oppnpsoxyy-+dA+Ub2s4W8 @ 2018-08-10 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

Are you Able, willing and Capable of been a Personal Assistant,
This position is an excellent opportunity for a hard-working individual who is a quick learner
and detail-oriented who is looking to provide top-level support to a busy executive.

Strong organizational skills, written and verbal communication skills, ability to anticipate needs,
work independently and prioritize workload are required.

High level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
The salary range for this role is $3000-$3400 per month and this doesnt disturb your present employment.

Responsibilities of the Personal Assistant:

Coordinate and schedule all appointments.
Review and analyze requests and inquiries and disseminate, as appropriate.
Processing of payments from my clients who owe{certified check mostly due to my company's policy}.

Instruction for disbursement would be sent to you, and you will make reports to me daily through email or text message.
Handle confidential and non-routine information, applying extreme confidentiality and sensitivity in the dissemination of this information.

Requirements of the Personal Assistant:

Proficient in Microsoft Office
Must be 43 years of age or older
Must be eligible to work in the USA
Have consistent access to a smartphone (iPhone 4s/Android 4.0 or newer)
Ability to anticipate future needs and prepare accordingly.
Solid business acumen; experience interpreting and applying compliance and related policies to executive’s personal interests.
Demonstrated initiative and ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment.
High degree of integrity and the ability to recognize the requirements of confidentiality.
Ability to build and maintain outstanding relationships.

Does this sound like something you would be interested in?

If so, reply with your up-to-date Resume by e-mail highlighting your qualifications and your mailing address.

Our contact: resume-WRxLXvIa233IMux3Tkt88w@public.gmane.org

Thank you!

* Interesting work
@ 2018-07-19  8:43 ioelanbkgiciuj-4tbkXiZHuBlZroRs9YW3xA