nvdimm.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* In my life there is no happiness, I want to find it!
@ 2018-09-04 14:53 info-wX+kTIYAmWPQT0dZR+AlfA
From: info-wX+kTIYAmWPQT0dZR+AlfA @ 2018-09-04 14:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

Dear,

It's a beautiful day and i'am in a hurry to get in touch with you asap!

My name is Nataliya.
I really do believe in a destiny with a bright future for myself and that you could become a part of it become my true soulmate.
I do want to be next to a loving man.

I love traveling, movies, pop music, seafood, and doing crazy things, but i feel like loneliness is swallowing me intensely lonely sometimes.
I wish to find for my second half, who a man that will give me a real hope and true love!

Hope you're interested in becoming a part of my adventure and will reply back soon.
In the next letter, I'll send you my photo.

Please write me back using my personal email: natali-DPm24jaRYWTcS4vzOZRjJw@public.gmane.org

--------------------------
Your true soul,
Nataliya.

* In my life there is no happiness, I want to find it!
@ 2018-06-11 23:59 xxx-LYI7JoK/x5j7Za/I2yyZNw
From: xxx-LYI7JoK/x5j7Za/I2yyZNw @ 2018-06-11 23:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

Dear,

It's a beautiful day and i'am in a hurry to get in touch with you asap!

My name is Sevgi, and I'm from Turkey.
I really do believe in a destiny with a bright future for myself and that you could become a part of it become my true soulmate.
I do want to be next to a loving man.

I love traveling, movies, pop music, seafood, and doing crazy things, but i feel like loneliness is swallowing me intensely lonely sometimes.
I wish to find for my second half, who a man that will give me a real hope and true love!

Hope you're interested in becoming a part of my adventure and will reply back soon.
In the next letter, I'll send you my photo.

Please write me back using my personal email: sev28tr-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org

Your true soul,
Sevgi.