nvdimm.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* Lelah
@ 2018-09-10  1:34 Lelah Lopez
From: Lelah Lopez @ 2018-09-10  1:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

I am having a cocktail close to your house.
Do you want to meet?
I have a lot of free time and I am interested in new acquaintances.
See my location, man.
Check the link.
http://www.rolalogistics.com/mh6pf8/t5iux0.php?bGludXgtbnZkaW1tQGxpc3RzLjAxLm9yZw==

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-09-10  1:34 UTC | newest]