nvdimm.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* Adelaida
@ 2018-09-08 21:23 Adelaida King
From: Adelaida King @ 2018-09-08 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

It is so wrong. I just broke up with my BF.
He is a bad person and he didn’t appreciate me at all. I hope, you are different.
Let’s see each other today. Here is my profile.
http://www.resulinsaat.com/smm41fbv5d/4m1kdvl2x.php?bGludXgtbnZkaW1tQGxpc3RzLjAxLm9yZw==

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-09-08 21:23 UTC | newest]