nvdimm.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* Lorine
@ 2018-08-30 15:52 Lorine Baker
From: Lorine Baker @ 2018-08-30 15:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm-hn68Rpc1hR1g9hUCZPvPmw

It is so sad. I just broke up with my ex-boyfriend.
He was a stupid boy and he didn’t love me at all. Maybe, you are a better one.
Let’s see each other today. Here is my profile.

http://www.doguaksesuar.com/unv0s/ayoeycqeg2.php?bGludXgtbnZkaW1tQGxpc3RzLjAxLm9yZw==

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-08-30 15:52 UTC | newest]