nvdimm.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* Attn: HR Dept. (Manpower Agency Introduction - Pakistan)
@ 2018-03-28 15:38 Farrukh Shaikh
From: Farrukh Shaikh @ 2018-03-28 15:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm

Dear Sir/Madam,
Are you looking to recruit manpower from Pakistan, India, Philippines, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Nepal, Myanmar or Vietnam? If not currently, please save this email for your future reference.
We (S.A.Z UNIVERSAL LINKS LTD) are a professional HR, recruiting and manpower placement company that provides all types of manpower recruitment services and having a strong history of top line manpower solutions i.e. professional, executive level, skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled workforce from Pakistan and from other countries (through our counterpart offices & associates) to large number of reputable employers for their projects in Middle East, Far East, Europe and America. Our steadfast commitment to serve our clients with utmost efficiency and responsibility has become our hallmark. Please visit "www.sazunilinks.com/profile.pdf" for our detailed company profile with some of our work history for your kind reference.
We are a registered manpower placement company under Pakistan Overseas Employment Promoters Association (POEPA) with a well-experienced team to select perfect candidates for our esteemed clients. Our mission is to provide excellent services and solutions according to exact requirement of our valuable clients as we believe that this is a key for a long term relationship with them.
Over the years, we were able to earn the trust of many reputable companies worldwide, particularly in the Gulf region: Some of our major clients in different regions are as follows:
.---Saudi Arabia---.:
.|. Almarai Company .|. ASSAD SAID for Contracting Co .|. Jeddah Cables Company .|. Nesma & Partners .|. Freyssinet Saudi Arabia .|. Al-Rushaid group .|. Al-Faraa Group .|.  Omrania & Associates .|. Al-Muhaidib Contracting Co. .|. Al-Saad General Contracting Co. .|. Abahsain Company .|. Jomail Saudi Arabia .|. Petrozone Est. .|. Electric Water .|. Heater Factory .|. Bridgeway Specialized Contracting Co. Ltd .|. Top Screens Co. .|. National scientific company .|. Achevx Advertising .|. Industrial Contractors Co. Ltd.(INCO) .|. SAED Recruitment Co. .|. Jamjoom Medical Industries .|. SAG Contracting .|. Anan Iskan Housing Solutions .|. Almaarefah school .|. Arcoma Group .|. Dakheel Company .|. Global Ports Co. .|. IHG | Holiday Inn Riyadh .|. Sisco Saudi .|. Angari Co. .|. Dejam Co. .|. STS C
 o. .|. Gandour, Saudi Arabia .|. Maaf Dalkia, Saudi Arabia .|. Saudi Chevron Phillips Company .|. Alkhorayef Group .|. Universal Motors Agencies (GMC) .|. Arabian Auto Agency (AAA) .|. Al-Jomaih Hol
 ding Company .|. Saeed R Al-Zahrani Corporation (SRACO) .|. Arcelor Mittal Steel Company .|. Al-Watania Industries .|. Kanoo Commercial Group .|. Batterjee Holdings .|. AnNasban Group .|. Searas International .|. Astra Foods .|. Petron Saudi Contracting Co. .|. International Paints Ltd (AKZO NOBEL) .|. Al-Faraa Group .|. AECOM Arabia Ltd. Co. .|. PVC Arabia Co. .|. Al-Rasheed Group .|. United Meem Co. .|. JENAN Properties .|. Engineering Unit Gen. Cont. .|. Masakeen Co. .|. Eastern Industrial Company .|. M.J.E Steel Co. .|. Saudi International Petrochemical Co. (Sipchem) .|. Construction & Roads Services Co. .|. Al-Beer Medical Group .|. Ali H. Al-Ghamdi & Partners Co [AG&P] .|. Zuhair Fayez Partnership Consultants .|. Gulf Quality Control Co. Ltd .|. Al-Hamrani Fuchs Petroleum Co. .|. St
 ar Weddings Co. .|. Petromin Corporation .|. Saudi Fal Co. .|. ZMS Group .|. University of Ha'il .|. Arrow Food Distribution Company .|. Al-Nasser Group .|. SASIB Arabia .|.  First Technical Contrac
 ting .|. Rayan Gulf Company .|. Saudi Cranes & Steel Works .|. Emdad Contracting Company .|-- Also serving some prestigious clients like Saudi Aramco, MARAFIQ Utility Company, SABIC (Saudi Basic Industries Corporation), Hadeed Iron & Steel Company and many more through their designated contractors in Kingdom.
.--- United Arab Emirates ---.:
.|. Gulf Piping Company .|. Jerry Varghese .|. Em Tech LLC .|. Maaf Dalikia UAE .|. Cladtech International (Unipods - Al-Rajhi Holdings) .|. Europcar UAE .|. Sawaeed Employment LLC .|. Wave Tech L.L.C .|. Tamas Projects .|. Damas Groupe .|. IFFCO Group .|. MPS Management Consultancy .|. Majestic Jetties Company .|. Global Glass Company .|. Woodworks Factory .|. International Cap Company .|. Elenco Security Systems .|. AkzoNobel Middle East .|. Petron Emirates Contracting Co. .|. Al-Bassam RAK .|. Emirate Dredging Company .|. Global Management Consultants .|-- Also a registered Pakistani Manpower Agency with Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
.--- Qatar ---.:
.|. Belfa International .|. HBK Engineering Company .|. Capital Technology Company .|. Al-Khayyat Contracting .|.
.--- Oman ---.:
.|. Rataj Factory for Kitchen & Furniture .|. Nizwa Marble Company .|. A.N Printing Press .|. Arabworld Recruitment Company .|.
.--- Bahrain ---.:
.|. Synergy MiddleEast Group .|. Burgerline Chain of Restaurants .|. Ascentech Telecom .|. Sayed Kadhem Al-Durazi & Sons .|.
.--- Libya ---.:
.|. Galaxy Catering Company .|.
.--- Yemen ---.:
.|. Yemen Plast Co .|. Al Khaled For Gen. Comm. Agencies .|. AMTC Automotive & Machinery Trading Center (Toyota) .|.
.--- Sudan ---.:
.|. Jedian Group .|. Florence Services & Ventures Inc .|. African House for Printing the Glorious Qura'n .|.
The list of our valuable and highly satisfied clients continues to grow and so is our commitment to serve them. We have been extending the network around the world by establishing partnerships with experienced consultants and associates to provide solutions to our clientele more effectively.
If you need one window solution to all your HR/employment needs, please give us a chance to prove our mettle by providing competent, qualified and experienced candidates to you in a very professional & timely manner. We have our own interview & trade testing facilities in major cities such as Karachi, Lahore & Islamabad etc. We are looking forward to work with your esteemed organization.
Thanks / B. Regards
Farrukh A. Shaikh | Director
0092300-8228363 (PAK)
0096653-5705632 (KSA)
farrukh-O4jQdBARK+Th2jUh8lbIsg@public.gmane.org
Skype: "farrukh.a.shaikh"
www.linkedin.com/in/farrukhshaikh
WhatsApp for Android & iPhone 0092300-8228363
P.S: If you are not a concern person we should contact regarding Recruitment/HR, kindly let us have e-mail address of Recruitment/HR Manager of your company. We'd appreciate your kind co-operation in this regard. You can also add us on Skype "farrukh.a.shaikh" for any urgent discussions regarding your manpower needs between 11 AM to 7 PM PST.
S.A.Z Universal Links
Overseas Employment Promoters
(License # 2710/KHI)
3rd Floor, 11-E, 7th Commercial Lane,
Zamzama Boulevard, DHA-V,
Karachi-75500, Pakistan.
P: 009221-3-5375035-7 / 3-5375774-5 / 3-5875188
F: 009221-3-5838884
M: 0092300-8231431
M: 0092300-8228363
info-O4jQdBARK+Th2jUh8lbIsg@public.gmane.org
W: www.sazunilinks.com
FB: www.facebook.com/sazunilinks
LI: www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3121564
 ** The information contained in this message or any of its attachments may be privileged and confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. The views expressed may not be S.A.Z Universal Links's policy but the personal views of the originator. If you have received this message in error, please unsubscribe by advising the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy.**

* Attn: HR Dept. (Manpower Agency Introduction - Pakistan)
@ 2018-02-28  4:35 Farrukh Shaikh