oe-chipsec.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* Community Meeting - Wednesday July 22, 2020 9am PT
@ 2020-07-14 23:38 John Loucaides
From: John Loucaides @ 2020-07-14 23:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: chipsec

Hello Everyone!

It's been a while since we've been able to get together and discuss with
the community. For anyone who can make it, I'll be hosting a live chat to
see how things are going. Please join if you can make it and want to
discuss device security.

*Wednesday, July 22, 2020 9am Pacific Time*
https://meet.google.com/rrc-site-gyc
Join by phone
+1 302-440-5881 (PIN: 542464906) More phone numbers
<https://tel.meet/rrc-site-gyc?pin=9086767268128&hs=1>
I've updated the Community Meetings
<https://github.com/chipsec/chipsec/wiki/Community-Meetings> page on the
wiki as well.

Cheers,
 - John

--
John Loucaides
VP R&D, Eclypsium

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.htm --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 1904 bytes --]

* Re: Community Meeting - Wednesday July 22, 2020 9am PT
@ 2020-07-22 17:00 ` John Loucaides
From: John Loucaides @ 2020-07-22 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: chipsec

Thanks to everyone who attended. I've posted notes on the wiki:
https://github.com/chipsec/chipsec/wiki/MeetingNotes-2020-Q3

We'll try to have these on a monthly cadence, and a question came up about
whether this time was friendly to other time zones that may be using
chipsec. We set it for 9am PT this time, but if you would attend this
meeting at a different time, it would be helpful to get alternative options
on the email list here.

Thanks!
 - John

--
John Loucaides
VP R&D, Eclypsium

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.htm --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 3308 bytes --]

* Re: Community Meeting - Wednesday July 22, 2020 9am PT
@ 2020-07-22 17:11   ` tim.lewis
From: tim.lewis @ 2020-07-22 17:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: chipsec

John –

Thanks for these. My team using CHIPSEC is based in Taiwan, so a 5PM California time (8AM Taiwan time) would work out better.

Tim

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 4:38 PM John Loucaides <john(a)eclypsium.com <mailto:john@eclypsium.com> > wrote:

Hello Everyone!

It's been a while since we've been able to get together and discuss with the community. For anyone who can make it, I'll be hosting a live chat to see how things are going. Please join if you can make it and want to discuss device security.

Wednesday, July 22, 2020 9am Pacific Time
 <https://meet.google.com/rrc-site-gyc> https://meet.google.com/rrc-site-gyc
Join by phone
+1 302-440-5881 (PIN: 542464906)  <https://tel.meet/rrc-site-gyc?pin=9086767268128&hs=1> More phone numbers