oe-chipsec.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
From: Blibbet <blibbet@gmail.com>
To: chipsec@lists.01.org
Subject: Re: CHIPSEC error when building LUV image
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 10:13:39 -0700	[thread overview]

You might also want to ask on the LUV list about this build error. This
might be a LUV-centric issue. The LUV team ported CHIPSEC to their
system. The CHIPSEC team -- AFAIK -- has/have been using an alternative
Linux live-boot solution until recently, so the LUV team may be better
to answer a LUV-centric build question than the CHIPSEC team.

I wonder:
Does a 32- and 64-bit LUV behave differently, w/r/t firmware tests, on
different architectures?
Does CHIPSEC behave differently on when built 32- or 64-bit -- on Linux
or Windows or UEFI?
Perhaps we need LUV64-live and LUV32-live to solve??
Gettting more confused as I type, so I'll stop typing. :-)