Hello Everyone! It's been a while since we've been able to get together and discuss with the community. For anyone who can make it, I'll be hosting a live chat to see how things are going. Please join if you can make it and want to discuss device security. *Wednesday, July 22, 2020 9am Pacific Time* https://meet.google.com/rrc-site-gyc Join by phone +1 302-440-5881 (PIN: 542464906) More phone numbers I've updated the Community Meetings page on the wiki as well. Cheers, - John -- John Loucaides VP R&D, Eclypsium