TWIMC: this mail is primarily send for documentation purposes and for regzbot, my Linux kernel regression tracking bot. These mails usually contain '#forregzbot' in the subject, to make them easy to spot and filter. On 17.08.22 02:06, Gavin Shan wrote: > > Yeah, the system for the coverage was likely having high CPU loads, > which is similar > to my (simulated) environment. I usually have my system being idle when > running the > coverage test cases. I didn't hit this specific failure before. > > Lets leave it as of being. We can improve if needed in future :) In that case: #regzbot invalid: 0-day report that apparently can be ignoreD Ciao, Thorsten (wearing his 'the Linux kernel's regression tracker' hat) P.S.: As the Linux kernel's regression tracker I deal with a lot of reports and sometimes miss something important when writing mails like this. If that's the case here, don't hesitate to tell me in a public reply, it's in everyone's interest to set the public record straight.