openbmc.lists.ozlabs.org archive mirror
* RE: Add member into Lenovo designated employees list
@ 2019-12-06 20:44 Duke KH Du
From: Duke KH Du @ 2019-12-06 20:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

Hi Master,

I would like to add more members of Lenovo in the designated employee list as below in Red.
Could you help on that?

Schedule A
Initial list of designated employees. NB: authorization is not tied to particular Contributions.
Please indicate "CLA Manager" next to the name of any employees listed below that are
authorized to add or remove designated employees from this list in the future.

CLA Manager:
Duke Du dukh@lenovo.com<mailto:dukh@lenovo.com>

Other designated employees:
Andrew Peng pengms1@lenovo.com<mailto:pengms1@lenovo.com>
Yonghui Liu liuyh21@lenovo.com<mailto:liuyh21@lenovo.com>
Lisa Liu liuyj19@lenovo.com<mailto:liuyj19@lenovo.com>

Payne Yang pyang4@lenovo.com<mailto:pyang4@lenovo.com>
Harry Sung hsung1@lenovo.com<mailto:hsung1@lenovo.com>
Ivan Li rli11@lenovo.com<mailto:rli11@lenovo.com>
Derek Lin dlin23@lenovo.com<mailto:dlin23@lenovo.com>

Thanks.
I would like to add our new member in Lenovo designated employees list as below in RED color.

Could you help on it?
Thanks.

@ 2019-12-10  2:54 ` Benjamin Fair
From: Benjamin Fair @ 2019-12-10  2:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Duke KH Du; +Cc: openbmc

On Fri, 6 Dec 2019 at 12:45, Duke KH Du <dukh@lenovo.com> wrote:

> Hi Master,
>

> I would like to add more members of Lenovo in the designated employee list
> as below in Red.
>
> Could you help on that?
>

> Schedule A
>
> Initial list of designated employees. NB: authorization is not tied to
> particular Contributions.
>
> Please indicate “CLA Manager” next to the name of any employees listed
> below that are
>
> authorized to add or remove designated employees from this list in the
> future.
>

> CLA Manager:
>
> Duke Du dukh@lenovo.com
>

> Other designated employees:
>
> Andrew Peng pengms1@lenovo.com
>
> Yonghui Liu liuyh21@lenovo.com
>
> Lisa Liu liuyj19@lenovo.com
>

> Payne Yang pyang4@lenovo.com
>
> Harry Sung hsung1@lenovo.com
>
> Ivan Li rli11@lenovo.com
>
> Derek Lin dlin23@lenovo.com

You may want to add the author from this patch too:
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/meta-lenovo/+/26280

@ 2020-01-10 17:22 ` Benjamin Fair
From: Benjamin Fair @ 2020-01-10 17:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kurt.r.taylor; +Cc: openbmc, Duke KH Du

Hi Kurt,

Could you take a look at the CCLA update from Lenovo when you get a chance?

Thanks,
Benjamin

@ 2020-01-13 23:54   ` krtaylor
From: krtaylor @ 2020-01-13 23:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Benjamin Fair; +Cc: openbmc, Duke KH Du

On 1/10/20 11:22 AM, Benjamin Fair wrote:
> Hi Kurt,
>
> Could you take a look at the CCLA update from Lenovo when you get a chance?

Yes, I have already communicated with them (Dec 13th) about what I am
needing.

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)

> Thanks,
> Benjamin
>

> On Fri, 6 Dec 2019 at 12:45, Duke KH Du <dukh@lenovo.com
> <mailto:dukh@lenovo.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Master,____
>
>     __ __
>
>     I would like to add more members of Lenovo in the designated
>     employee list as below in Red.____
>
>     Could you help on that?____
>
>     __ __
>
>     Schedule A____
>
>     Initial list of designated employees. NB: authorization is not tied
>     to particular Contributions.____
>
>     Please indicate “CLA Manager”next to the name of any employees
>     listed below that are____
>
>     authorized to add or remove designated employees from this list in
>     the future.____
>
>     __ __
>
>     CLA Manager:____
>
>     Duke Du dukh@lenovo.com <mailto:dukh@lenovo.com>____
>
>     __ __
>
>     Other designated employees:____
>
>     Andrew Peng pengms1@lenovo.com <mailto:pengms1@lenovo.com>____
>
>     Yonghui Liu liuyh21@lenovo.com <mailto:liuyh21@lenovo.com>____
>
>     Lisa Liu liuyj19@lenovo.com <mailto:liuyj19@lenovo.com>____
>
>     __ __
>
>     Payne Yang pyang4@lenovo.com <mailto:pyang4@lenovo.com>____
>
>     Harry Sung hsung1@lenovo.com <mailto:hsung1@lenovo.com>____
>
>     Ivan Li rli11@lenovo.com <mailto:rli11@lenovo.com>____
>
>     Derek Lin dlin23@lenovo.com <mailto:dlin23@lenovo.com>____
>
>     __ __
>
>     Thanks.____

* RE: [External]  Re: Add member into Lenovo designated employees list
@ 2020-01-13 23:56     ` Duke KH Du
From: Duke KH Du @ 2020-01-13 23:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: krtaylor, Benjamin Fair; +Cc: openbmc

Hi Kurt,

I had updated the information you needed on 12/17 already.
Refer to the attached mail.

Thanks.

On 1/10/20 11:22 AM, Benjamin Fair wrote:
> Hi Kurt,
>
> Could you take a look at the CCLA update from Lenovo when you get a chance?

Yes, I have already communicated with them (Dec 13th) about what I am needing.

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)

> Thanks,
> Benjamin
>

> On Fri, 6 Dec 2019 at 12:45, Duke KH Du <dukh@lenovo.com
> <mailto:dukh@lenovo.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Master,____
>
>     __ __
>
>     I would like to add more members of Lenovo in the designated
>     employee list as below in Red.____
>
>     Could you help on that?____
>
>     __ __
>
>     Schedule A____
>
>     Initial list of designated employees. NB: authorization is not tied
>     to particular Contributions.____
>
>     Please indicate “CLA Manager”next to the name of any employees
>     listed below that are____
>
>     authorized to add or remove designated employees from this list in
>     the future.____
>
>     __ __
>
>     CLA Manager:____
>
>     Duke Du dukh@lenovo.com <mailto:dukh@lenovo.com>____
>
>     __ __
>
>     Other designated employees:____
>
>     Andrew Peng pengms1@lenovo.com <mailto:pengms1@lenovo.com>____
>
>     Yonghui Liu liuyh21@lenovo.com <mailto:liuyh21@lenovo.com>____
>
>     Lisa Liu liuyj19@lenovo.com <mailto:liuyj19@lenovo.com>____
>
>     __ __
>
>     Payne Yang pyang4@lenovo.com <mailto:pyang4@lenovo.com>____
>
>     Harry Sung hsung1@lenovo.com <mailto:hsung1@lenovo.com>____
>
>     Ivan Li rli11@lenovo.com <mailto:rli11@lenovo.com>____
>
>     Derek Lin dlin23@lenovo.com <mailto:dlin23@lenovo.com>____
>
>     __ __
>
>     Thanks.____

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 451534 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #2.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 3370 bytes --]

Hi Kurt,

The new Schedule A is as the attached file.

Thanks.

From: krtaylor @ 2020-01-14 16:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Duke KH Du, Benjamin Fair; +Cc: openbmc

On 1/13/20 5:56 PM, Duke KH Du wrote:
> Hi Kurt,
>
> I had updated the information you needed on 12/17 already.
> Refer to the attached mail.

You are updated and good to go! Thanks for keeping this list current.

My apologies, for whatever reason I did not receive that on the 17th. I
appreciate your patience, but always feel free to ping me on IRC if you
haven't heard anything from me in a couple of days.

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)

@ 2021-03-31 13:18 ` Andrew Geissler
From: Andrew Geissler @ 2021-03-31 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Duke KH Du; +Cc: openbmc

> On Mar 31, 2021, at 2:14 AM, Duke KH Du <dukh@lenovo.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Master,
>
> I would like to add our new member in Lenovo designated employees list as below?
> Could you help on it?

Hey Duke, I noticed Lenovo was not added to the script used by jenkins to
validate groups so I put up a commit here for that:
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/openbmc-build-scripts/+/41738

Currently the Lenovo gerrit group only has one person in it:
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/admin/groups/b009effba2bf2e62802e74d749db360d52c2a245,members

And no one is approved to add people currently:
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/admin/groups/9f33fac15a90496c21b873f5f9918af1a633a47b,members

Could you recommend someone with a gerrit account that we can add to be in
charge of adding new developers from your company to this group?

It does look like ritzenyang needs to be added to the Lenovo CLA though before
he can contribute code?

@ 2021-03-31  7:14 Duke KH Du
From: Duke KH Du @ 2021-03-31  7:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

Hi Master,

I would like to add our new member in Lenovo designated employees list as below?
Could you help on it?
Thanks.

ritzenyang  ryang14@lenovo.com<mailto:ryang14@lenovo.com>

* Re: Add member into Lenovo designated employees list
@ 2019-04-15 19:14 ` Kurt Taylor
From: Kurt Taylor @ 2019-04-15 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Duke KH Du; +Cc: openbmc

Done. I have created a new version of your CCLA and have added Lisa Liu to it.

Thank you for keeping this document up to date.

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)

@ 2019-04-09  3:43 Duke KH Du
From: Duke KH Du @ 2019-04-09  3:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc