openbmc.lists.ozlabs.org archive mirror
* bus method call error process
@ 2021-07-22 12:13 Deng Tyler
From: Deng Tyler @ 2021-07-22 12:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

Hi all:
    I create my bus service and try to use bus method call to get some property from other bus service. But I encounter a bus call issue that my service suspended if I try to make a method call with a non active service. For example:
…
method = bus.new_method_call(“non-active service”, obj, interface, method);
reply = bus.call(method);
#service suspended here…
if(reply)….
…

Could someone help to give a hint??
Thanks.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-07-22 12:13 UTC | newest]