On Tue, Oct 06, 2020 at 02:41:29PM -0700, Richard Hanley wrote: > While we're on the subject, has anyone ever taken a look at using roughtime > on a BMC? I imagine it could a really valuable extension to > phosphor-time-manager some time in the future. > https://blog.cloudflare.com/roughtime/ One of the problems I see is that there are a few different proposals for "next generation time" protocols beyond NTP. Unless a project member has an explicit requirement for one of them, it doesn't seem like we should go out of our way to pick one of them. If someone is especially interested in implementing one of them in their spare time though, they're more than welcome. -- Patrick Williams