On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 01:52:32PM -0500, Adriana Kobylak wrote: > I'd suggest filling up a design document template[1]. Agreed. I tried looking back at the discussion and I'm not sure what the remaining open issues are here to give additional feedback on. A design proposal and summary of the outstanding questions would help give direction to where we still need solutions before you can proceed. Feel free to spell out "Open Issues: ..." right in a design proposal and we can work through that in review or defer back to the mailing list for discussion on the specifics. -- Patrick Williams