Mounting DVD-based ISOs in Intel-BMC Virtual Media is not supported by underlying USB Mass Storage gadget. To mount such iso files they need to be converted to MBR/FAT32 image. Attached instruction shows two ways of preparing such image. On 10/21/2020 9:32 AM, Thaj wrote: > Hi Alexander, I am also facing the same issue. Did you find any > workaround for this ? > > On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 4:04 PM Alexander Amelkin > wrote: > > Hi all! > > We're trying to install Windows Server 2019 from an ISO image > mounted as > remote media via OpenBMC WebUI. > > The Windows installer boots, but then says that a media driver is > missing. > > Are there any hints on how to accomplish the task? > > Attached is the screenshot of the message we get with Windows > Server 2019. > > With best regards, > Alexander. > > P.S. We're using Intel-BMC version of OpenBMC for the task, but it > looks > like the remote media part is more or less the same. >