openbmc.lists.ozlabs.org archive mirror
From: Andrew Geissler <geissonator@gmail.com>
To: Duke KH Du <dukh@lenovo.com>
Cc: "openbmc@lists.ozlabs.org" <openbmc@lists.ozlabs.org>
Subject: Re: Add member into Lenovo designated employees list
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 08:18:56 -0500	[thread overview]

> On Mar 31, 2021, at 2:14 AM, Duke KH Du <dukh@lenovo.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Master,
>
> I would like to add our new member in Lenovo designated employees list as below?
> Could you help on it?

Hey Duke, I noticed Lenovo was not added to the script used by jenkins to
validate groups so I put up a commit here for that:
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/openbmc-build-scripts/+/41738

Currently the Lenovo gerrit group only has one person in it:
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/admin/groups/b009effba2bf2e62802e74d749db360d52c2a245,members

And no one is approved to add people currently:
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/admin/groups/9f33fac15a90496c21b873f5f9918af1a633a47b,members

Could you recommend someone with a gerrit account that we can add to be in
charge of adding new developers from your company to this group?

It does look like ritzenyang needs to be added to the Lenovo CLA though before
he can contribute code?