Hi master, I would like to add our new member in Lenovo designated employees list as below in RED color. Could you help on it? Thanks. Schedule A Initial list of designated employees. NB: authorization is not tied to particular Contributions. Please indicate "CLA Manager" next to the name of any employees listed below that are authorized to add or remove designated employees from this list in the future. CLA Manager: Duke Du dukh@lenovo.com Other designated employees: Andrew Peng pengms1@lenovo.com Yonghui Liu liuyh21@lenovo.com Lisa Liu liuyj19@lenovo.com