Hi All, Gentle Reminder. Any suggestions/idea on this. Thanks, Kumar On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 4:51 PM Kumar Thangavel < kumarthangavel.hcl@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi All, > > > > We have an use case of NIC sensor value goes above 120 (upper non > recoverable), need to shutdown the slots. > > > > Critical and Warning interfaces and alarm created based on the > sensor threshold Severity value. Please refer the below code. > > > https://github.com/openbmc/dbus-sensors/blob/master/src/Thresholds.cpp#L116 > > > > For NIC sensor, planning to create soft and hard shutdown > interfaces and alarm based on severity value in hwmonTempSensor. > > > > Already we have Severity 0 for Warning and Severity 1 for > Critical. > > We can have Severity 2 for Softshutdown and Severity 3 for > Hardshutdown. > > > > So, Based on the Severity value, the soft and hard shutdown alarm > will set as true. > > Then the sensor-monitor application would take the action based > on the soft/hard shutdown alarm. > > > Could you please provide your suggestions on this. > > > > Thanks, > > Kumar. >