On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 7:47 AM manoj kiran wrote: > Hi Ed & James, > > Till now IBM was using phosphor-settings infrastructure as back-end and > uses Ethernet Schema for Hypervisor computer > system(hypervisor_ethernet.hpp) for setting the IP address of hypervisor. > And now we are planning to leverage the capabilities of > bios-settings-mgr(backend) as well to set the hypervisor attributes. > > do you see any concerns here ? > > Thanks, > Manoj > [image: Sent from Mailspring] None that I can think of (although I don't know much about bios-settings-mgr). Holding all the host data in one daemon seems like a better way to do it than putting it in settings.