Discussion thread related Root CA certificate managment proposal https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/openbmc/2019-April/016136.html *Deleting Certificates* This option is required for deleting invalid/expired/compromised certificates. Existing CertificateService schema doesn’t support to delete the installed certificates. Also “deletable” option is disabled (( deletable= false)) in the CertificateCollection Schema (https://redfish.dmtf.org/schemas/CertificateCollection.json) . When we discussed during 2Q 2019 with DMTF, no certificate schema available to handle root CA certificates. DMTF was ok to extend existing certificate schema to support Root CA ( see proposal for details) till the Root CA schema is available. On Sat, Mar 6, 2021 at 4:55 AM Derick Montague wrote: > > > I can't explain why the TrustStore certificate isn't deletable, that > seems like a bug in webui-vue. > > That is the only certificate type that can be deleted. > > > https://github.com/openbmc/webui-vue/blob/d6752694d31362bd42c3cbb51a35d36fa2bc25e1/src/views/AccessControl/SslCertificates/SslCertificates.vue#L179-L184 > >