Oh, I did tried to send a specific patch. git send-email shown a correct body message (without actual patch hunks) before sending, but then it sends wrong data (e.g.last commit instead of provided patch file). I had to subscribe to ML with primary email. Internal issues were caused by using an email alias that I use to sign-offs the commits. On Thu, Feb 11, 2021, 10:24 Joel Stanley wrote: > Hello Anton, > > On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 at 08:35, wrote: > > > > From: Lancelot Kao > > > > Add device tree for the Kudo BMC. Kudo is an Ampere (Altra) > > server platform manufactured by Fii and is based on a Nuvoton > > NPCM730 SoC. > > I see you got git send email working :) > > Where did you want this patch applied? We already have it in the > openbmc tree (both 5.8 and 5.10). > > If you would like to see it merged upstream, a few notes: > > - remove the OpenBMC-Staging-Count tag. That's for us to use in > openbmc land, but will confuse mainline devs > - When sending someone else's patch, be sure to add your own signed > off by. This applies for the openbmc kernel tree as well as mainline. > - Use scripts/get_maintainer.pl in the kernel tree to work out where > to send the patch. In this case, it should go to linux-arm-kernel. You > can cc me as I've been helping out with Nuvoton pull requests. > > Cheers, > > Joel > > > > > > OpenBMC-Staging-Count: 1 > > Signed-off-by: Mustatfa Shehabi > > Signed-off-by: Mohaimen alsmarai > > Signed-off-by: Lancelot Kao > > Reviewed-by: Vivekanand Veeracholan > > Reviewed-by: Benjamin Fair > > Reviewed-by: Joel Stanley > > Link: > https://lore.kernel.org/r/20201116232127.7066-1-lancelot.kao@fii-usa.com > > Signed-off-by: Joel Stanley >