openbmc.lists.ozlabs.org archive mirror
* Question on PCIe inventory item mapping to the PLDM entity data
@ 2021-06-14 13:35 Jayashankar Padath
From: Jayashankar Padath @ 2021-06-14 13:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

Hi all,

I am trying to map some of the PCIe related new inventory items to the PLDM
entity data using DSP0249 Platform Level Data Model (PLDM) State Set
Specification (7.1 PLDM Entity ID code tables --> Table 15 – Entity ID
codes).

Since I am not seeing any specific mapping with respect to some of the
newly added inventories, I am planning to use a generic approach to map
like below.

1. PCIe Slot --> Mapped to Slot (186)

2. PCIe Device --> Mapped to Card (61)

Would like to know any inputs on this or we are good with proceeding with
above values.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Jayashankar