Hi Alexander, I am also facing the same issue. Did you find any workaround for this ? On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 4:04 PM Alexander Amelkin wrote: > Hi all! > > We're trying to install Windows Server 2019 from an ISO image mounted as > remote media via OpenBMC WebUI. > > The Windows installer boots, but then says that a media driver is missing. > > Are there any hints on how to accomplish the task? > > Attached is the screenshot of the message we get with Windows Server 2019. > > With best regards, > Alexander. > > P.S. We're using Intel-BMC version of OpenBMC for the task, but it looks > like the remote media part is more or less the same. > >