openbmc.lists.ozlabs.org archive mirror
* x86 power state cheak in the [phosphor-fan-presence] for sensor monitor .
@ 2021-07-13 15:10 Manish Thakur
From: Manish Thakur @ 2021-07-13 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

platform meta-facebook
We are using Slot PowerCycle to check the power state that is inclusive of
BMC , if Bmc is Power off what is the use of checking the power state of
Slot power ? In this case can you please suggest how we can implement the
power state for x86 or either (some compiler option of configuration to
disable power state check). Any suggestions will be  appreciated.

Thanks
Manish
openBmc Team.
Hcl technologies