Hello all, This is regarding SPI controller driver support in OpenBMC. Here is the scenario: Three devices connected *over same SPI controller* as mentioned below: Firmware SPI Memory Controller (BSPI): (0x1E620000): - Flash 0 (CS0) - Flash 1 (CS1) - MCU/CPLD (CS2) When I look at the OpenBMC Linux repository, I could find 'aspeed-smc.c' driver under the MTD subsystem, so this seems to work only for flash devices. Do we've any other driver support or a solution to handle all the three devices? Any help/suggestions would be appreciated. Regards, Vinoth Kumar RK