Google is interested in investigating MCTP as well. I'd love to join the wg. Emily On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 8:14 AM Supreeth Venkatesh < Supreeth.Venkatesh@arm.com> wrote: > David/Jeremy, > > We (@ arm) are also interested in contributing MCTP to OpenBMC. > We are in the process of getting CLA signed. > We have the same concern regarding duplicating work. > We would like to collaborate with OpenBMC folks who are interested in > this topic. (maybe form a Workgroup to discuss this). > > Thanks, > Supreeth > > -----Original Message----- > From: openbmc > On Behalf Of Jeremy Kerr > Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 8:00 AM > To: David Thompson ; openbmc@lists.ozlabs.org > Subject: Re: MCTP protocol support in OpenBMC? > > Hi David and Rick, > > > Does OpenBMC currently have any support for MCTP protocol layer, or is > > there a plan to deliver something like this in the future? I'd be > > very interested to hear about any future plans related to MCTP stack. > > Us too! I'm interested in looking at MCTP, and am in the middle of doing a > little prototyping with our host firmware stack. > > I'd also like to avoid duplicating work though, have you (or others) made > progress on this since this initial email? I know there was a presentation > on MCTP at the recent hackathon, but I'm not sure if any solid plans came > from that. > > If not, I'd be happy to sketch out an architecture for this... > > Cheers, > > > Jeremy > IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are > confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended > recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the > contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the > information in any medium. Thank you. >