openbmc.lists.ozlabs.org archive mirror
From: Ratan Gupta <ratankgupta31@gmail.com>
To: openbmc@lists.ozlabs.org
Subject: Re: apparmor support
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 08:26:03 +0530	[thread overview]

Hi Team,

Does anybody have any experience in writing the apparmor profile and
confine some of the openbmc application? I pulled the apparmor in the
openbmc image but it is not confining the openbmc application.Confining the
application on ubuntu works fine but that is not true with openbmc.

I am chasing this issue with apparmor team through
https://gitlab.com/apparmor/apparmor/-/issues/183

Ratan