openbmc.lists.ozlabs.org archive mirror
* [phosphor-virtual-sensor] get sensor service fail
@ 2021-03-29  9:13 Harvey Wu (吳崇維)
From: Harvey Wu (吳崇維) @ 2021-03-29  9:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc
  Cc: Duke Du (杜祥嘉),
	Fran Hsu (徐誌謙),
	George Hung (洪忠敬)

Hi All,

        In current phosphor-virtual-sensor, the function getService will return empty string only when catch error name = “xyz.openbmc_project.Common.Error.ResourceNotFound” (https://github.com/openbmc/phosphor-virtual-sensor/blob/master/dbusUtils.hpp#L37).
        But in my system, when bus call didn’t get sensor service, the exception name will be “org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.FileNotFound”, and then service will be get failed.
        It seems need to modified the origin condition or add another elseif condition. Do I misunderstand something?

Thanks.

Harvey Wu
Email: Harvey.Wu@quantatw.com<mailto:Harvey.Wu@quantatw.com>
Ext: 17408