openbmc.lists.ozlabs.org archive mirror
* Requesting maintainer privilege on smbios-mdr repo
@ 2021-08-04 19:42 Bills, Jason M
From: Bills, Jason M @ 2021-08-04 19:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc, bradleyb

Hi Brad,

We have lost a couple of the maintainers for the smbios-mdr repo
(https://github.com/openbmc/smbios-mdr), so we are trying to add a new one.

If I understand the process, we just need to add them to this list:
https://github.com/orgs/openbmc/teams/smbios-mdr-maintainers/members.
However, it looks like the "maintainer" of the list is one of the people
who left, so nobody on our side has permission to add new members to
that list anymore.

Do you have permissions to add me to the list, so I can update it with
the new maintainers from Intel?

Thanks!
-Jason

* Re: Requesting maintainer privilege on smbios-mdr repo
@ 2021-08-05 13:09 ` Brad Bishop
From: Brad Bishop @ 2021-08-05 13:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bills, Jason M, openbmc

On Wed, 2021-08-04 at 13:42 -0600, Bills, Jason M wrote:

> Do you have permissions to add me to the list, so I can update it with
> the new maintainers from Intel?

Done!  I hope the existing maintainers are ok with it...

-brad

* Re: Requesting maintainer privilege on smbios-mdr repo
@ 2021-08-05 16:35   ` Bills, Jason M
From: Bills, Jason M @ 2021-08-05 16:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

On 8/5/2021 7:09 AM, Brad Bishop wrote:
> On Wed, 2021-08-04 at 13:42 -0600, Bills, Jason M wrote:
>>
>> Do you have permissions to add me to the list, so I can update it with
>> the new maintainers from Intel?
>
> Done!  I hope the existing maintainers are ok with it...
Thanks!

I plan to update the list to match the MAINTAINERS file in the
smbios-mdr repo, so everything should be in line with what is already
approved in code review (including removing myself once everything is
working :)).

@ 2021-08-11 15:57     ` Ren, Zhikui
From: Ren, Zhikui @ 2021-08-11 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bills, Jason M, openbmc

[Ren, Zhikui] Brad, can you please add me to the OpenBMC organization first so that I can be added as smbios-mdr maintainer?
Thanks!

@ 2021-08-16 15:04       ` Brad Bishop
From: Brad Bishop @ 2021-08-16 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ren, Zhikui, Bills, Jason M, openbmc

On Wed, 2021-08-11 at 15:57 +0000, Ren, Zhikui wrote:
> Brad, can you please add me to the OpenBMC organization first so that
> I can be added as smbios-mdr maintainer?
> Thanks!

done!

* RE: Requesting maintainer privilege on smbios-mdr repo
@ 2021-08-17  0:12         ` Ren, Zhikui
From: Ren, Zhikui @ 2021-08-17  0:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brad Bishop, Bills, Jason M, openbmc

[Ren, Zhikui] Perfect, thanks!