openbmc.lists.ozlabs.org archive mirror
* Serial over LAN by phosphor-net-ipmid issue
@ 2021-07-12  6:40 George Hung (洪忠敬)
       [not found] ` <500141627309651@mail.yandex-team.ru>
From: George Hung (洪忠敬) @ 2021-07-12  6:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cheng.c.yang; +Cc: openbmc

Hi Cheng,

I tried to use SOL for the latest phosphor-net-ipmid, but it can't work.

I found the commit for SOL commands:
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/phosphor-net-ipmid/+/29703

It removed "setConfParams" function and also disabled to register setting SOL configuration parameters command. (i.e., ipmitool -I lanplus -H x -U x -P x raw 0x0c 0x21 can't be used)

Instead of that, it changed to use the dbus interface to update SOL parameters, but I don't know which process/service to generate the related dbus path/properties for SOL parameters.

Do I miss something to enable or config ?

Thanks.

Best Regards
George Hung