In addition both Yocto and OpenBMC have kexec / kdump in the poky/meta/recipes-kernel/kexec/kexec-tools directories and poky/meta/recipes-kernel/kexec/kexec-tools_2.0.20.bb . So I am looking for guidance on what the higher level perspective is beyond just pulling in kdump and building a BMC. I assume there is configuration that both Yocto and OpenBMC have kexec / kdump in the poky/meta/recipes-kernel/kexec/kexec-tools directories and poky/meta/recipes-kernel/kexec/kexec-tools_2.0.20.bb . So I am looking for guidance on what the higher level perspective is beyond just pulling in kdump and building a BMC. I assume there is configuration that are more useful for the OpenBMC community. Seeking advice on building and using kdump with OpenBMC. Are there any Best Known Methods? Any troubles and/or issues to lookout for? What should I avoid? Are there any security concerns? Thank you! -- Bruce