Reply below -------- Original Message -------- From: George Liu Date: Thu, August 12, 2021 7:52 PM -0500 Hi Brad: We have a requirement to implement an Audit function, I found that there is a design doc[1], but there is no code to implement it. Could you create a new repo for Audit function? eg: phosphor-audit [1]: https://github.com/openbmc/docs/blob/master/designs/phosphor-audit.md thx - George Liu -------- End of Original Message -------- Hi George. Please update the design with consideration for inclusive naming[2] before submitting code for it, as it uses depreciated terminology in it's external control interface. I see this design was merged almost 2 years ago before this policy was in place but as you said it hasn't been exposed by the community yet so we won't need to maintain compatibility with prior implementations. [2] https://github.com/openbmc/docs/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#inclusive-naming Thanks, Milton