openbmc.lists.ozlabs.org archive mirror
From: "Mihm, James" <james.mihm@intel.com>
To: Patrick Williams <patrick@stwcx.xyz>,
	Joseph Reynolds <jrey@linux.ibm.com>
Cc: "openbmc@lists.ozlabs.org" <openbmc@lists.ozlabs.org>,
	Brad Bishop <bradleyb@fuzziesquirrel.com>
Subject: RE: Security Working Group meeting - Wednesday August 4 - results
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 17:10:16 +0000	[thread overview]

I’ve been pushing for a database of some sort to track the security issues that I’ve submitted so far. My initial impression was that the github security advisories was targeted more for disclosures and not necessarily management. I’ll look into the github security advisories further. What I’m looking for is a tool that will help us track the progress of mitigations or the lack thereof.
I’d also like to track all of the issues from upstream projects that impact openbmc, and a database seems like a good option for that.

Regards, James.