openbmc.lists.ozlabs.org archive mirror
* Add member into Lenovo designated employees list
@ 2021-03-31  7:14 Duke KH Du
From: Duke KH Du @ 2021-03-31  7:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

Hi Master,

I would like to add our new member in Lenovo designated employees list as below?
Could you help on it?
Thanks.

ritzenyang  ryang14@lenovo.com<mailto:ryang14@lenovo.com>

* RE: Add member into Lenovo designated employees list
@ 2019-12-06 20:44 Duke KH Du
From: Duke KH Du @ 2019-12-06 20:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

Hi Master,

I would like to add more members of Lenovo in the designated employee list as below in Red.
Could you help on that?

Schedule A
Initial list of designated employees. NB: authorization is not tied to particular Contributions.
Please indicate "CLA Manager" next to the name of any employees listed below that are
authorized to add or remove designated employees from this list in the future.

CLA Manager:
Duke Du dukh@lenovo.com<mailto:dukh@lenovo.com>

Other designated employees:
Andrew Peng pengms1@lenovo.com<mailto:pengms1@lenovo.com>
Yonghui Liu liuyh21@lenovo.com<mailto:liuyh21@lenovo.com>
Lisa Liu liuyj19@lenovo.com<mailto:liuyj19@lenovo.com>

Payne Yang pyang4@lenovo.com<mailto:pyang4@lenovo.com>
Harry Sung hsung1@lenovo.com<mailto:hsung1@lenovo.com>
Ivan Li rli11@lenovo.com<mailto:rli11@lenovo.com>
Derek Lin dlin23@lenovo.com<mailto:dlin23@lenovo.com>

Thanks.
I would like to add our new member in Lenovo designated employees list as below in RED color.

Could you help on it?
Thanks.

@ 2019-04-09  3:43 Duke KH Du
From: Duke KH Du @ 2019-04-09  3:43 UTC (permalink / raw)