On Mon, Feb 08, 2021 at 09:44:46AM -0500, Brad Bishop wrote: > > This is an intermittant bug in the os-release recipe that we haven't > been able to track down. You can ignore this failure. I'll remove the > verified -1. I thought I had fixed all the known os-release recipe issues not too long ago. This one seems new to me: ERROR: Task (/home/jenkins-slave/workspace/ci-openbmc/distro/ubuntu/label/docker-builder/target/romulus/openbmc/meta/recipes-core/os-release/os-release.bb:do_package_qa) failed with exit code '134' https://jenkins.openbmc.org/job/ci-openbmc/1758/distro=ubuntu,label=docker-builder,target=romulus/console Andrew, have you seen this issue very often? Next time we see it, is there any way to get to the full build tree from bitbake? There should be a log buried somewhere under /tmp that will give us the details of what really happened here. -- Patrick Williams