On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 04:13:13PM -0700, Vernon Mauery wrote: > On 14-Apr-2021 02:12 PM, Bills, Jason M wrote: > >coroutines are also an interesting possibility for some of our async calls. > > The c++ coroutines are implemented differently than the boost::asio > stuff that ipmid is currently using. It will require some rewriting. But > I would prefer to move on to the standard than using an older > implementation from boost. Agreed. I'm wanting to free up some time to work on enhancing sdbusplus with co-routines support. -- Patrick Williams