openbmc.lists.ozlabs.org archive mirror
* AST2600: Linux driver support for SPI controller
@ 2021-07-19 13:02 VINOTHKUMAR RK
From: VINOTHKUMAR RK @ 2021-07-19 13:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

Hello all,

This is regarding SPI controller driver support in OpenBMC.
Here is the scenario: Three devices connected *over same SPI controller* as
mentioned below:

Firmware SPI Memory Controller (BSPI): (0x1E620000):
    - Flash 0 (CS0)
    - Flash 1 (CS1)
    - MCU/CPLD (CS2)

When I look at the OpenBMC Linux repository, I could find 'aspeed-smc.c'
driver under the MTD subsystem, so this seems to work only for flash
devices.

Do we've any other driver support or a solution to handle all the three
devices? Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,
Vinoth Kumar RK