On Tue, Aug 03, 2021 at 01:15:20PM -0700, Patrick Venture wrote: > Patrick et al; > > As you may know, my team is working on enabling lots of stuff with Qemu and > we dont' have any platforms using KCS with aspeed. However, we wanted to > enable this testing because we have other KCS configurations. I wanted to > ask if you have an openbmc image that uses aspeed kcs? I thought most x86 machines use KCS, but certainly Tiogapass does. meta-facebook/conf/machine/include/facebook-withhost.inc:PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/obmc-host-ipmi-hw ?= "phosphor-ipmi-kcs" A default build of Tiogapass should get you something that attempts to use the KCS interface. -- Patrick Williams