On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 12:11:49PM +1030, Andrew Jeffery wrote: > > > On Mon, 10 Jan 2022, at 12:09, Andrew Jeffery wrote: > > On Sat, 8 Jan 2022, at 04:41, Patrick Williams wrote: > > ... > >> The most important data that people will want to see is the list of individuals > >> who qualify for voting in the upcoming election. The current draft (for > >> approval with issue #9) is found here[4]. > > ... > >> 4. https://github.com/williamspatrick/openbmc-tof-elections/blob/main/2022H1/rollcall.json > > > > How are the following terms derived? > > > > * highly-productive > > * active > > * emertius (sic? emeritus?) It is quite probable that I've messed up spelling somewhere. I'll get to the bottom of where. (Should be emeritus) > > > > I didn't see mention of these terms in the tof-voters patches. > > > > Maybe I didn't read the associated documentation closely enough? > > Ah, as soon as I send that I see [1]. Still, it defines 'Normal' and 'Highly-Productive' but not 'active' and 'emertius'. > > [1] https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/docs/+/50202/1/tof/membership-and-voting.md It not in that change, but in the original part of the document: https://github.com/openbmc/docs/blob/master/tof/membership-and-voting.md > Membership is determined using data from the previous 6 months of development > contributions. Using this data, the TOF will publish a list of Active Members > of the two tiers. An individual who was an Active Member of a tier in the > preceding 6 months, but does not qualify in the most recent 6 months, will be > listed as an Member Emeritus for 6 months. Both Active and Emertius members > are eligible for elections. So more specifically there are the following states: - Non-Member - Emeritus Member - Active Member - Normal Status - Active Member - Highly Productive Status Non-members are individuals who did not contribute enough points in either of the last two 6 month periods. Emeritus members contributed enough in the previous 6 month period to qualify, but not the current 6 month period. Active members contributed enough in the 6 month period to qualify for elections. Depending on the amount of their contributions they are either "normal" or "highly productive". In the roll-call JSON I used the following: - Non-Members are left out. - Emeritus should be "emeritus" - Active Member - Normal Status is simply "active" - Active and Highly Productive is "highly-productive" -- Patrick Williams