On Wed, Jan 26, 2022 at 07:10:26PM +0800, Lei YU wrote: Hi Lei Yu, > I would like to nominate Joel Stanley to be on the TOF. > He has been well known as the maintainer of the OpenBMC Linux Kernel > tree for years and I guess everyone who works in kernel/u-boot/qemu > knows him. > I think he would be a great member of the TOF. Joel is currently not in the list of eligible developers as the majority of his work is not in Gerrit but with upstream development / downstream trees. He would need to confirm he is interested in this role and petition for inclusion per [1]. 1. https://github.com/openbmc/docs/blame/master/tof/membership-and-voting.md#L89 -- Patrick Williams