openbmc.lists.ozlabs.org archive mirror
* Heading out
@ 2020-10-07 18:21 James Feist
                   ` (5 more replies)
From: James Feist @ 2020-10-07 18:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

Hi everyone,

This will be my last week on the OpenBMC project. I'll be moving on to
something unrelated to OpenBMC. It's been great working with you all.
All the repos I maintain have additional maintainers who will continue
to maintain those projects. I'll begin removing myself from the
maintainers lists shortly.

Best of luck with the project,

-James

feistjj@gmail.com