Openbmc archive at lore.kernel.org
* OpenBMC community messaging survey: Results
@ 2020-10-05 14:20 krtaylor
From: krtaylor @ 2020-10-05 14:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

Thanks everyone that took the time to reply, 20 people took the survey.
The results were pretty interesting!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/stories/SM-TNP9XW2Y/

Survey-takers found IRC confusing but would communicate regularly if it
was with a different tool. It was great news that no-one felt like they
are being discouraged to communicate what they are working on with the
community!

I'll be doing a follow up survey, I'd like to understand interaction and
communication tools a bit better and open up the audience.

Thanks again everyone!

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)

only message in thread, back to index