openbmc.lists.ozlabs.org archive mirror
* Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH CCLA
@ 2021-03-02 12:23 Meisenecker Robert (BT/ETI-CS)
From: Meisenecker Robert (BT/ETI-CS) @ 2021-03-02 12:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

Dear OpenBMC team,

just to make sure that our contribution request from 2021-02-11 did not get lost:
please find our signed CCLA in the attachment.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Robert Meisenecker

Building Technologies, Connectivity Product Data Sercurity (BT/ETI-CS)
Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH | Postfach 11 11 | 85626 Grasbrunn | GERMANY | www.boschsecurity.com
Tel. +49 89 6290-1689 | Telefax +49 89 6290-281689 | Robert.Meisenecker@de.bosch.com<mailto:Robert.Meisenecker@de.bosch.com>

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 23118
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Fischer; Geschäftsführung: Tanja Rückert, Andreas Bartz, Thomas Quante
​
From: Brad Bishop @ 2021-03-09 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Meisenecker Robert (BT/ETI-CS); +Cc: openbmc

On Tue, Mar 02, 2021 at 12:23:21PM +0000, Meisenecker Robert (BT/ETI-CS) wrote:
>Dear OpenBMC team,
>
>just to make sure that our contribution request from 2021-02-11 did not get lost:
>please find our signed CCLA in the attachment.

Hello Robert and Bosch.  It appears it did get lost - apologies for
that.  Your CCLA has been accepted - welcome Bosch!

thx - brad

* Re: Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH CCLA
@ 2021-03-11 17:34   ` krtaylor
       [not found]     ` <26afec00e58046b48b3b2a8390223d92@de.bosch.com>
From: krtaylor @ 2021-03-11 17:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brad Bishop, Meisenecker Robert (BT/ETI-CS); +Cc: openbmc

On 3/9/21 3:31 PM, Brad Bishop wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 02, 2021 at 12:23:21PM +0000, Meisenecker Robert (BT/ETI-CS)
> wrote:
>> Dear OpenBMC team,
>>
>> just to make sure that our contribution request from 2021-02-11 did
>> not get lost:
>> please find our signed CCLA in the attachment.

Hi Robert, welcome!

I did not received email dated 2-11, but I had previously been working
with Bosch to resolve a CCLA for pending contributions. Is this related
to the email I sent about a year ago (Mark Jonas)?

If not, can you work with that team to resolve this? Maybe add them to
your CCLA?

Also, your CCLA does not have any contributing developers (and CLA
manager) listed on Schedule A. Please correct that at your earliest
convenience.

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)

@ 2021-03-19 13:36       ` krtaylor
From: krtaylor @ 2021-03-19 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Meisenecker Robert (BT/ETI-CS), Brad Bishop; +Cc: openbmc

On 3/17/21 7:04 AM, Meisenecker Robert (BT/ETI-CS) wrote:
> Hi Kurt,
>
> the pending contribution from Mark Jonas last year was actually the reason for submitting the CCLA.
> I.e. I am in contact with Mark and he will also be the contributor for future contributions.
>
> Please find the updated CCLA in the attachment - I added the missing information about CLA Manager and Contributor.

Looks great, thanks for the update.

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)