openbmc.lists.ozlabs.org archive mirror
* Heading out
@ 2020-10-07 18:21 James Feist
                   ` (5 more replies)
From: James Feist @ 2020-10-07 18:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

Hi everyone,

This will be my last week on the OpenBMC project. I'll be moving on to
something unrelated to OpenBMC. It's been great working with you all.
All the repos I maintain have additional maintainers who will continue
to maintain those projects. I'll begin removing myself from the
maintainers lists shortly.

Best of luck with the project,

-James

feistjj@gmail.com

* Re: Heading out
@ 2020-10-07 20:12 ` Gunnar Mills
                   ` (4 subsequent siblings)
From: Gunnar Mills @ 2020-10-07 20:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: James Feist, openbmc

On 10/7/2020 12:21 PM, James Feist wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> This will be my last week on the OpenBMC project. I'll be moving on to
> something unrelated to OpenBMC. It's been great working with you all.

Great working with you, James! Best of luck in your new position! The
project will miss you.

- Gunnar

> All the repos I maintain have additional maintainers who will continue
> to maintain those projects. I'll begin removing myself from the
> maintainers lists shortly.
>
> Best of luck with the project,
>
> -James

* Re: Heading out
@ 2020-10-07 21:47   ` Patrick Venture
From: Patrick Venture @ 2020-10-07 21:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gunnar Mills; +Cc: openbmc, James Feist

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 1:13 PM Gunnar Mills <gmills@linux.vnet.ibm.com> wrote:

> On 10/7/2020 12:21 PM, James Feist wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > This will be my last week on the OpenBMC project. I'll be moving on to
> > something unrelated to OpenBMC. It's been great working with you all.
>
> Great working with you, James! Best of luck in your new position! The
> project will miss you.
>
> - Gunnar
>
> > All the repos I maintain have additional maintainers who will continue
> > to maintain those projects. I'll begin removing myself from the
> > maintainers lists shortly.
> >
> > Best of luck with the project,

Good luck!

> > -James

* Re: Heading out
@ 2020-10-08  2:26 ` Andrew Jeffery
                   ` (3 subsequent siblings)
From: Andrew Jeffery @ 2020-10-08  2:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: James Feist, openbmc

On Thu, 8 Oct 2020, at 04:51, James Feist wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> This will be my last week on the OpenBMC project. I'll be moving on to
> something unrelated to OpenBMC. It's been great working with you all.
> All the repos I maintain have additional maintainers who will continue
> to maintain those projects. I'll begin removing myself from the
> maintainers lists shortly.
>
> Best of luck with the project,

Thanks for your contributions and hope you enjoy your new role!

Andrew

* Re: Heading out
@ 2020-10-08 15:00 ` krtaylor
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: krtaylor @ 2020-10-08 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: James Feist, openbmc

On 10/7/20 1:21 PM, James Feist wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> This will be my last week on the OpenBMC project. I'll be moving on to
> something unrelated to OpenBMC. It's been great working with you all.

Thanks for all your work, all the best in your new role!

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)

> All the repos I maintain have additional maintainers who will continue
> to maintain those projects. I'll begin removing myself from the
> maintainers lists shortly.
>
> Best of luck with the project,
>
> -James
>
> feistjj@gmail.com

* Re: Heading out
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2020-10-08 16:40 ` Brad Bishop
From: Brad Bishop @ 2020-10-08 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: James Feist, openbmc

On Wed, 2020-10-07 at 11:21 -0700, James Feist wrote:

> It's been great working with you all.

Likewise James!  Good luck out there.  Thank you for everything you've
done for OpenBMC.

-brad

* Re: Heading out
                   ` (3 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2020-10-09 19:07 ` Vijay Khemka
From: Vijay Khemka @ 2020-10-09 19:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: James Feist, openbmc

On 10/7/20, 12:50 PM, "openbmc on behalf of James Feist" <openbmc-bounces+vijaykhemka=fb.com@lists.ozlabs.org on behalf of james.feist@linux.intel.com> wrote:

    Hi everyone,

    This will be my last week on the OpenBMC project. I'll be moving on to
    something unrelated to OpenBMC. It's been great working with you all.
    All the repos I maintain have additional maintainers who will continue
    to maintain those projects. I'll begin removing myself from the
    maintainers lists shortly.

    Best of luck with the project,

All the best for your new adventure, thanks a lot for significant contribution to openbmc.

    -James

    feistjj@gmail.com

* Re: Heading out
                   ` (4 preceding siblings ...)